Here's a vegan tagliatelle dish mixed with three types of mushrooms -- shiitake, baby button, and chestnut -- finished with a drizzle of garlic sauce on top. This is great for cozy weeknight dinners, but would also be great for date nights or family parties. It’s hearty, flavorful, and super delicious. This vegan tagliatelle is sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
Three Mushroom Tagliatelle With Garlic Sauce [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Three Mushroom Tagliatelle With Garlic Sauce [Vegan]
- 2-3 ounces tagliatelle, dry
- 3/8 cup Shiitake mushrooms
- 3/8 cup baby Button mushrooms
- 3/8 cup Chestnut mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon vegan margarine
For the sauce
How to Prepare Three Mushroom Tagliatelle With Garlic Sauce [Vegan]
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Chop and slice the mushrooms.
- Melt the margarine over medium heat. When the pan is hot, cook the mushrooms for a few minutes until they have slightly shrunk and browned on all sides. Set aside.
- For the sauce, melt the margarine in a small saucepan, then add the (corn)flour to make a roux. Add the garlic. Gradually pour in the non-dairy milk and a few tablespoons of the pasta cooking water and whisk vigorously to combine all the ingredients. When the sauce starts to boil, lower the heat and keep whisking until the sauce starts to thicken, then take it off the heat.
- Mix the sauce and the mushrooms in the tagliatelle. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 776 | Total Carbs: 41 g | Total Fat: 25 g | Total Protein: 20 g | Total Sodium: 536 g | Total Sugar: 4 g Calculation not including salt and pepper to tasteNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.