Stir-fry tastes absolutely delicious and can be packed with nutrients. I mean- what could be better? This simple 30 minute tempeh stir fry is PACKED with veggies. It’s vegan and gluten free friendly (simply omit the soy sauce for coconut aminos, or a gluten free alternative!) It’s also great when served over rice (like I show here), or quinoa. I know people are all about cauliflower rice, but really, there are so many vegetables in here already that you gotta get in your carbs somewhere.
30-Minute Tempeh Stir-Fry [Vegan, Gluten Free]
- 10-ounces tempeh, cubed
- 1 cup green beans
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- For serving: Rice, Quinoa, Cilantro
- Heat 3 tablespoons sesame oil on a high heat.
- Cube your tempeh, and set aside. Whisk together the sauce, and set aside.
- Toss the tempeh onto the heated pan, and pour on the sauce. Cook for 10-15 minutes, until caramelized and crispy. Once done, set aside.
- Toss the vegetables onto the hot pan, and sautee for 10-15 minutes. Add in the tempeh mixture, and stir together.
- Serve over some grains and garnish with cilantro.