Vegan Thai Green Curry makes for a quick and easy dinner. It’s hearty, comforting and so satisfying. Full of veggies, and chickpeas, this is a high fibre and high protein dinner.
Thai Green Curry [Vegan]
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of Thai green curry paste
- 1 3/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of tamari
- Handful of basil leaves, chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 cup baby corn, cut into bite sized pieces
- Olive oil
- Add onion and garlic to a pan with a drizzle of olive oil and cook until soft
- Add in your curry pasta and stir, cooking for a few more minutes
- Add your coconut milk. Bring to the boil, then add maple syrup, tamari, snap peas, chickpeas and baby corn. Reduce the temperature and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- When everything is read add chilli, basil, salt and pepper.