Simple chickpea crackers with a sweet twist for a yummy treat!
Sweet Chickpea Crackers [Vegan]
- 1 + 3/4 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 cup oat flakes
- 1/4 cup. olive oil
- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- Blend the oats and chickpeas up separately, then combine them.
- Add in oil, sugar, cocoa powder and extract and beat until combined.
- Roll the dough into a thin sheet and cut small pieces with a pizza cutter.
- Brush with oil and poke holes in the crackers with a fork.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-45 minutes.