This salad couldn't be easier to make, but it's filling enough to eat for dinner! Crushed up sesame rice crackers and toasted almonds give this dish a satisfying crunch.
Sesame Crunch Salad [Vegan]
- 10 ounces tofu, cubed
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 cups napa cabbage, sliced thin
- 2 cups romaine hearts, sliced thin
- 2 small cucumbers, julienned
- 2 small carrots, peeled and julienned
- 4 scallions, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, browned
- 1/4 cup, crushed sesame rice crackers
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Dressing of choice
- Toss cubed tofu in teriyaki sauce. Marinate for 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- Add canola oil to a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add marinated tofu and sauté for 10 minutes, until tofu is browned. Stir frequently. After tofu has browned remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, including cooked tofu. Toss with dressing of choice.
- Sesame Seeds
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile