Sweet potatoes are a great alternative to regular potatoes, but are simply delicious in their own right. They are sweet and creamy and are very nutritious. When baked, the vitamin C content in sweet potatoes actually increases. These sweet potato fries are a really nice change from the normal, and pretty unhealthy, version of fries/chips.
Savory Sweet Potato Fries [Vegan]
- Sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 ℉.
- Peel the sweet potato, cut them into fries and place in a big bowl.
- To the sweet potatoes, add the oil, all of the spices and salt and pepper.
- Coat the sweet potatoes in the spice mixture and place them in a baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes until the sweet potatoes are soft and starting to crisp around the edges.
- Sweet Potato