A hearty vegan pasta bake recipe for a satisfying dinner. This delicious pesto dish will have everybody coming back for more. Pasta is mixed with vegan sausage, tomato sauce, and onion, then topped with pesto and vegan cheese! Once it comes out of the oven, you won't want to wait for your guests for arrive or dinner to start. This vegan pasta bake tastes as good as it smells. It's really easy to make and so full of flavour! The perfect warming and cosy meal.
Sausage Pesto Pasta Bake [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Sausage Pesto Pasta Bake [Vegan]
- 6 vegan sausages chopped
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 jar of pasta sauce
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup vegan pesto
- 2 1/2 cups pasta
- 1 1/2 cups grated vegan cheese
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup sweetcorn
How to Prepare Sausage Pesto Pasta Bake [Vegan]
- Cook pasta according to the instructions
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, add 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped sausage and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until cooked. Add the chopped onion and cook for a few more minutes before adding the sweetcorn
- Add pasta sauce and heat for a minute. Add spinach and fold it into the sauce. The spinach should start wilting in 30 seconds.
- When the pasta has finished cooking add to the pan and stir until mixed through
- Transfer pasta to a baking dish and dollop the pesto on top. Sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned at the edges
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.