These Salted Caramel Nut Butter Cups are an easy, no-bake keto treat! The recipe uses chocolate sunflower seed butter along with white and salted caramel sugar-free chocolate chips to get three different layers. However, feel free to make these with your choice of vegan chocolate chips and nut or seed butter.
Salted Caramel Nut Butter Cups [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Salted Caramel Nut Butter Cups [Vegan]
- 1/2 bag (approximately 3/4 cup) sugar-free white chocolate chips (or your choice of chocolate chips)
- 4-6 tablespoons nut or seed butter
- 1/2 bag (approximately 3/4 cup) sugar-free salted caramel chocolate chips (or your choice of chocolate chips)
- 2-4 teaspoons coconut oil, divided
- optional Maldon salt flakes for topping
How to Prepare Salted Caramel Nut Butter Cups [Vegan]
- Line 6 standard muffin cups with silicone liners.
- Melt 1/2 bag white chocolate chips with 1 to 2 teaspoons coconut oil in a double boiler over simmering water.
- Pour 1 Tbsp of melted chocolate in the bottom of each lined muffin cup and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Top each cup with 2-3 teaspoons seed or nut butter and freeze for another 10 minutes.
- Melt 1/2 bag sugar-free salted caramel chips with 1 to 2 teaspoons coconut oil in a double boiler over simmering water.
- Top each cup with 1 tablespoon melted chocolate and freeze for a couple of minutes. Sprinkle with Maldon salt as desired and then put in the fridge until set.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.