This creamy and zesty dip is a perfect year-round addition to any party appetizer menu. You can have a blast building a meal around it or just simply munching on it when you want a great snack. Combine it with hummus for a unique flavor combo.
Roasted Red Pepper Dip [Vegan]
- 1 cup jarred roasted red peppers rinsed and drained
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with pita, crackers or sliced raw vegetables like carrots, jicama, and celery.