Make these easy Roasted Greek Cauliflower Wraps for a healthy protein-packed lunch. Made with homemade hummus, lemony cauliflower, fresh crisp veggies. The cucumber, red pepper, spring mix greens, and kalamata olives add loads of fresh Mediterranean flavors to this wrap, while the balsamic vinegar gives it a nice punch.
Roasted Greek Cauliflower Wraps With Hummus [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Roasted Greek Cauliflower Wraps With Hummus [Vegan]
For the Greek Roasted Cauliflower
- 5 large wraps vegan
- 1 small head cauliflower cut into bite-sized florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley dried
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 small red onion
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/2 medium cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives pitted, halved
- 1/2 medium red pepper diced
- 2 cup baby spring mix greens
- 2 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar optional
For the Homemade Hummus
- 1 (540mL) can chickpea rinsed, drained
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes dried
- 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika optional
- 1 generous pinch salt & pepper
How to Prepare Roasted Greek Cauliflower Wraps With Hummus [Vegan]
For the Greek Roasted Cauliflower:
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized florets, then toss with olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, minced garlic, diced red onion, and capers.
- Dump onto large baking sheet and cook for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- In a food processor, blend the tahini and lemon juice for 1-2 minutes.
- Then, add the minced garlic, olive oil, cumin, red pepper flakes, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Blend for an additional minute.
- Next, add half the can of chickpeas and 2 tbsp of water, blend until smooth.
- Then, add the other half of chickpeas, blend until smooth, adding water to reach perfect consistency. Set aside to cool in the fridge.
To Assemble The Wrap:
- When the cauliflower is ready, add a big spoonful to each wrap, followed by some hummus, diced cucumber, kalamata olives, diced red pepper, baby spring mix salad, and about 1/2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Wrap up and enjoy!
This recipe makes a full batch of hummus so you can load lots onto your wrap with even having some leftover to have alongside the wrap with veggies. Keep adding water to hummus to reach perfect consistency, then, when finished, top with a drizzle of olive oil.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.