If you've been lacking dill in your life, then this is the dip for you! Chickpeas and white beans are a fantastic neutral-tasting base for roasted garlic, chive, and the distinct taste of dill. This recipe is packed with flavor, and it is a protein powerhouse! This dip is perfect for crusty breads like sourdough or French baguettes.
Roasted Garlic, Dill, and Chive Bean Dip [Vegan]
- 16 ounce can cooked chickpeas
- 16 ounce can cooked cannellini beans
- 1/4-1/3 cup dill, plus more to garnish
- Juice of 1 lemon, about 3-4 tablespoons
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- A few dashes of fresh black pepper
- Red pepper flakes, for topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F and place the garlic on a lined baking sheet for 8 minutes, or until golden. In the meantime, prepare and place the rest of your ingredients in the blender.
- Run all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth, stopping to mix it when needed. Add water if necessary.