These are really fun to make, and super healthy. Oh and as you can tell from the photos - so easy they hardly need instructions. Slice up some apples and layer them with caramel and almond butter. Yum! Make these with kids and you will make some new little friends.
Raw Apple Sandwiches with Date Caramel and Almond Butter [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Apple Sandwiches with Date Caramel and Almond Butter [Vegan]
- 4 apples
- Almond butter or other nut butter Caramel
- 1/2 cup dates
- 2 tablespoons liquid coconut oil (or use water... won't be as creamy though)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
How to Prepare Raw Apple Sandwiches with Date Caramel and Almond Butter [Vegan]
- Make the caramel: blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Assemble: Slice the apples thinly from bottom to top and then core each piece. Now layer each slice with alternating caramel and nut butter. Enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.