Ideal breakfast which has it all: vitamins, fiber, probiotics and the fresh sweetness!
Fruit Pancakes [Vegan]
- 1 small apple
- 1 small pear
- 1 small carrot
- 100 ml soy yogurt (plain) + to serve
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1-2 tbsp chickpea flour
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1-2 tbsp neutral vegetable oil for baking
- Peal and grate the apple, pear and carrot.
- Mix the yogurt with the flaxseed and chickpea flour.
- Next, mix it with the grated fruit and raisins. Let stand for 15-20 minutes in order for the flaxseed to ‘glue’ the butter.
- Heat the pancake-pan on medium. When the pan is hot, with the use of two table spoons form the little pancakes and arrange them on the pan. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until golden-brown, turn over, put the lid on and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Serve warm with soy yogurt.
- Grain-Free Flour
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile