Hemp seeds are super healthy -- they have all 20 amino acids, easily digestible protein, essential fatty acid, and are a great source of Omega-6 and Omega-3. These Raw Superfood Granola Bars are vegan, raw, tasty, and oh-so-delicious, they are top-notch for satisfying your hunger!
Raw Superfood Granola Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup Medjool dates pitted and packed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Hemp Seed Butter could replace with other natural nut butter
- 2 cups raw oats gluten-free
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cocoa nibs or vegan chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Soak pitted dates in 1/4 cup water for at least 30 minutes. Transfer soaked dates and water to a blender and blend until the dates form a smooth paste.
- Pour date paste into a large bowl. Add the hemp seed butter and mix until well combined. Fold in the remaining ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish and spread evenly. Flatten top.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours until bars set up. Cut into 16 squares.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.