Need to sneak more veggies in your diet? Try these chocolatey bites out for size!
Raw Chocolate Zucchini Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Chocolate Zucchini Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Desiccated coconut
How to Prepare Raw Chocolate Zucchini Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Start by grating zucchini and place in bowl with a pinch of salt as this will draw out the moisture and set aside.
- Place oats in blender and blend for a few seconds until it becomes oat flour.
- Squeeze out water from zucchini with hands and place in blender along with all remaining ingredients and blend until combined.
- Scoop out mixture into a bowl and place in fridge for about 30 mins. with hands, roll into small bite size pieces and roll into cacao and coconut.
Can be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.