Need to sneak more veggies in your diet? Try these chocolatey bites out for size!
Raw Chocolate Zucchini Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Desiccated coconut
- Start by grating zucchini and place in bowl with a pinch of salt as this will draw out the moisture and set aside.
- Place oats in blender and blend for a few seconds until it becomes oat flour.
- Squeeze out water from zucchini with hands and place in blender along with all remaining ingredients and blend until combined.
- Scoop out mixture into a bowl and place in fridge for about 30 mins. with hands, roll into small bite size pieces and roll into cacao and coconut.
Can be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.