These pumpkin cheesecake bites are 100% dairy-free, vegan, gluten-free, and require no baking! They’re made with a handful of wholesome ingredients including cashews, pumpkin, maple syrup, and oats. Quick, easy, healthy, and oh-so-delicious!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup steel-cut or rolled oats (or raw buckwheat groats)
- 1/2 cup almond flour (or almond meal)
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
For the Cheesecake
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for 2+ hours
- 2 tablespoons cacao butter, melted (or sub coconut oil)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- For the Crust: Pour oats into a blender or food processor and blend until you get oat flour. Add the almond flour, almond meal, maple syrup, and water, and blend until evenly combined. Press onto the bottom of a dish lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer to firm up while you prepare the cheesecake layer.
- For the Cheesecake: Rinse and drain the soaked cashews and throw them into the blender with the melted cacao butter or melted coconut oil and the rest of the ingredients. Blend until completely smooth and pour on top of the crust. Return to the freezer and let it set for 2-3 hours until firm.
- To Serve: Remove cheesecake from the dish, cut into squares, and enjoy! Store leftovers in the fridge for up to a week. You can also freeze it for long-term storage and thaw for about 30 minutes before serving.