These popsicles look beautiful and are super simple to make! Once the fruit is frozen into popsicle form, they simply need to be dipped into chocolate. Get creative and add little touches to really treat your taste buds. A dash of vanilla, a pinch of sea salt, a little nut butter, goji berries, or raspberries work great. The choices are endless!
Pitaya Raspberry Chocolate Popsicles [Vegan]
For the Popsicles:
- 1/2 of 1 red pitaya, peeled
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon baobab powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
For the Raw Chocolate:
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or coconut extract
- Puffed amaranth (optional)
To Make the Popsicles:
- Place ingredients in a blender, and blend.
- Pour fruit and berry purée into moulds and put them in the freezer.
- In 15 minutes, insert sticks.
- Freeze until firm, several hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, run popsicles moulds under warm water for a few seconds, then pull each one out.
To Make the Raw Chocolate:
- Slightly melt the coconut oil in a double boiler. Combine all your ingredients.
- Let cool slightly before using.
- Dip the popsicles into the chocolate coating.
- Quickly sprinkle both sides with puffed amaranth.