Pistachios, spinach, and fresh basil pesto tops this amazing gluten-free pasta dish. It's so easy to make, so it'll save time on busy weekdays!
Pistachio Pesto Pasta [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 4 cups pasta
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, packed
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios, roasted and unsalted
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1//2 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Boil pasta according to package directions, drain, and set aside.
- In a food processor or high-powered blender, add the remaining ingredients. Blend until chopped and thoroughly combined. Mix the pesto with the hot pasta and stir to combine.
Will keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.