There's no better word than "perfect" to describe these potatoes. Coated in tahini and tossed with dried herbs, each potato is bursting with flavor, light, and airy. They're so good, you'll forget that they're meant to be served as a side.
Perfectly Roasted Potatoes Without Oil [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Perfectly Roasted Potatoes Without Oil [Vegan]
- 6 cups red potatoes, skin left on and cubed
- 2 cups onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon onion granules
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 10 or 12 turns fresh cracked black pepper
How to Prepare Perfectly Roasted Potatoes Without Oil [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the potatoes in a large mixing bowl and add the chopped onion, tahini, and the non-dairy milk. With your clean hands, work the tahini and the milk into the potatoes until they are totally coated.
- Add the onion granules, garlic granules, dried basil, dried dill, smoked paprika, sea salt, and black pepper, then stir until well combined.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet (or two if your baking sheet isn’t big enough to hold all of the potatoes in a single layer).
- Bake for 30 minutes, take out of the oven, flip with a spatula, and put back in the oven for another 30 minutes. Serve hot.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 776 | Total Carbs: 173g | Total Fat: 1g | Total Protein: 21g | Total Sodium: 61mg | Total Sugar: 23gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.