This is about to be your new favorite breakfast recipe! The recipe for homemade soy yogurt filling is decadent and creamy!
Peanut Cinnamon Crepes With Cherry Yogurt Filling [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Peanut Cinnamon Crepes With Cherry Yogurt Filling [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
To Make the Batter:
- 2-ounces buckwheat flour
- 1/2-ounce peanut flour
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free starch
- 5 1/4-ounces sparkling water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sweetener
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
To Make the Cherry Filling:
- 7-ounces soy yogurt
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husks
- Frozen cherries
- Vanilla drops (optional)
To Top (optional):
- Cacao nibs
- Dark chocolate pieces
- Maple syrup
How to Prepare Peanut Cinnamon Crepes With Cherry Yogurt Filling [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Take the cherries out of the freezer and let them defrost. Alternatively, defrost them in a small pan on low heat slowly.
- Combine all ingredients for the batter and let it rest for a few minutes.
- To make the cherry filling, combine soy yogurt with a few defrosted cherries and psyllium husks. Let it sit while you make the crepes.
- To cook the crepes, place a non-stick pan over a low heat. When it’s hot, pour in a small amount of the batter, spread it with a tablespoon using circular motions, and cook the first side until slightly golden brown.
- Flip the crepe over and continue with the rest of the batter when the first crepe is done.
- Spread some cherry quark on the crepes, roll them in and place them on a plate with some extra cherries, chocolate, and cacao nibs. Drizzle with some maple syrup on top or serve with 1 banana for a sweeter version.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.