This is about to be your new favorite breakfast recipe! The recipe for homemade soy yogurt filling is decadent and creamy!
Peanut Cinnamon Crepes With Cherry Yogurt Filling [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
To Make the Batter:
- 2-ounces buckwheat flour
- 1/2-ounce peanut flour
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free starch
- 5 1/4-ounces sparkling water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sweetener
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
To Make the Cherry Filling:
- 7-ounces soy yogurt
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husks
- Frozen cherries
- Vanilla drops (optional)
To Top (optional):
- Cacao nibs
- Dark chocolate pieces
- Maple syrup
- Take the cherries out of the freezer and let them defrost. Alternatively, defrost them in a small pan on low heat slowly.
- Combine all ingredients for the batter and let it rest for a few minutes.
- To make the cherry filling, combine soy yogurt with a few defrosted cherries and psyllium husks. Let it sit while you make the crepes.
- To cook the crepes, place a non-stick pan over a low heat. When it’s hot, pour in a small amount of the batter, spread it with a tablespoon using circular motions, and cook the first side until slightly golden brown.
- Flip the crepe over and continue with the rest of the batter when the first crepe is done.
- Spread some cherry quark on the crepes, roll them in and place them on a plate with some extra cherries, chocolate, and cacao nibs. Drizzle with some maple syrup on top or serve with 1 banana for a sweeter version.