Up your breakfast game with this creamy chia pudding! Not only is this pudding perfect to take on the go, but it only requires you to wait a couple of hours so the chia seeds to soak and absorb the flavor.
Peach, Raspberry and Coconut Yogurt Chia Pudding [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 peach slices
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- First mix together the chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup and coconut yoghurt in a bowl.
- Then add the peach slices and raspberries gently mixing them in.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 4 hours or more.
- Eat for breakfast, a snack, or dessert.
- Top with berries, nuts, fresh fruit, or your other favorite toppings.