This bread has such a rich onion flavor and it will pair well with so many of your favorite dishes!
Onion Cookies [Vegan]
- 500 gr. all purpose flour
- 100 gr. olive oil
- 200 gr. White Wine
- 50 gr. onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- a few leaves of fresh oregano
- Add the oil and wine to a bowl and stir.
- Add the chopped onion, salt and oregano and stir again.
- Gradually pour the flour and stir until the dough is made.
- Make cookies and put them on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes at 360ºF.