Not only does this chocolate sauce have a silky rich texture, it's completely oil and sugar-free, so you can feel great about eating it. This decadent sauce is perfect for topping desserts with or you can put it on pancakes for a real treat.
Oil-Free and Sugar-Free Chocolate Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 heaped teaspoon unsalted tahini
- 2 tablespoons carob powder
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao powder
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons naturally sweet non-dairy milk
- In a small bowl, whisk together the solid ingredients with coconut milk and 1 tablespoon of plant-based milk.
- Add 2nd tablespoons of plant milk and mix well again until well incorporated. Avoid any lumps.
- Finally, add the third tablespoon of milk and mix until you have a creamy sauce.