7 ingredients for some of the most delicious cookies you will ever have. Delicious peanut and chocolate come together to make this brilliant cookie!
Nut Butter Filled Cocoa Cookies [Vegan]
- 2/3 cup peanuts
- 4 tablespoons flax seed
- 1/8 cup cocoa
- 2/3 cup oats
- 105 g pitted dates, soaked in water for 2 hours
- 1-2 teaspoons water for the dough (if needed)
- Peanut butter or other nut butter
- Pour the peanuts, the oats, and the flaxseed into a blender. Add the dates and cocoa.
- If necessary, add 2 tablespoons water.
- Shape the dough into a ball with your hands and roll it out with a roller to get it to your desired thickness (they should be thin biscuits). With a cookie cutter, cut the dough into shapes, and store in the refrigerator to tighten up for 2-3 hours. Then get a cookie, put a spoonful of nut butter on top, and cover with another cookie. Put them back in the fridge to tighten up more until ready to eat.