Quick, easy, and delicious oatmeal cookies with no oven required. Kids will have a great time forming these into balls of cookie dough that they can eat right away since it does not contain any raw eggs. I found myself eating a lot of it right out of the bowl! This recipe can be made gluten-free by purchasing certified gluten-free oats and nut-free by replacing the cashew butter with your favorite brand or homemade sunflower seed butter.
No-Bake Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough Balls [Vegan]
- 2 cups rolled oats, divided (gluten free if necessary)
- 2 tablespoons raw cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup agave or pure maple syrup (I used agave)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ground golden flax seed
- 3 tablespoons raisins or another dried bite-sized fruit (I used golden raisins and dried cranberries)
- In the bowl of a food processor, process 1.5 cups of oats until fine flour forms. Add the rest of the oats and pulse 3 times. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the cashew butter, oil, agave, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt together until completely smooth. Add the oats, flax and dried fruit. Stir with a wooden spoon until completely combined. Let the mixture sit in the refrigerator for 5 minutes before forming into balls; I found the mixture to be too warm and sticky to form right away.
- Take the mixture out of the refrigerator, measure out with a measuring tablespoon, form and continue with the remaining dough. I store the cookie dough in a sealed container in the fridge since slightly chilled cookie dough tastes amazing.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving: Calories: 87 | Carbs: 14 g | Fat: 4 g | Protein: 2 g | Sodium: 36 mg | Sugar: 2 g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
I bake GF and vegan for a living. I was personally craving some cookie dough and am also pretty much sugar-free. This was outstanding!
Excellente! J\’ai remplacé la cannelle par du cacao et c\’est excellent de cette façon aussi!