No-bake Cranberry Walnut Tart is one delicious, fruity, and colorful dessert. Plus, it's so easy to make! The crust is a mixture of walnuts, coconut, and dates. All you have to do is throw everything in your food processor, and let it do all the work. Perfect for busy holiday dinners.
No-bake Cranberry Walnut Tart [Vegan]
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup pitted mejdool dates
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For the Filling:
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 12 ounces (about 25) pitted Medjool dates, soaked in hot water for 10-
- 15 minutes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
For the Topping:
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
For the “White-Chocolate” Drizzle, optional:
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup cashews, soaked in hot water for 15minutes
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- To make the crust, add walnuts, shredded coconut, dates, and salt to a food processor. Process until a sticky dough forms. Press into the bottom of a tart pan. Refrigerate while making filling.
- Place cranberries and orange juice in a bowl and set aside.
- Add dates, vanilla, and cinnamon to food processor and blend until smooth. Fold in 3/4 cup soaked cranberries and 1 cup walnuts. Spread evenly into chilled tart shell.
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts over filling and top with remaining cranberries.
- For the “White-Chocolate” Drizzle, add coconut butter, soaked cashews, maple syrup, and vanilla to blender. Blend until smooth. Add water and blend on high until smooth. Drizzle over top of tart.