Only five ingredients are needed to make these No Bake Cookie Dough Balls. They are a delicious, easy and speedy treat that’s healthier for you but still tastes delish!
No Bake Cookie Energy Balls [Vegan, Gluten Free]
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (use gluten free, if needed blended into a flour)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Simply stir until all ingredients come together.
- Taking 1 - 2 tablespoons of mixture at a time
- Using your hands, shape into balls.
- Place in the fridge to allow the balls to firm up for about 5 minutes.
- Store for 1-2 weeks in an airtight container in the refrigerator.