A hearty vegan burger with a meaty texture and rich and earthy taste! Pair this with some pesto and tomato for a simple sandwich or meaty wrap!
Mung Bean Burger With Mushroom and Kale [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Mung Bean Burger With Mushroom and Kale [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 1/2-ounces sunflower seeds
- 1/2 onion peeled and diced
- 1/2 handful kale stems removed
- 5 1/4-ounces mushrooms sliced
- 7-ounces cooked mung beans
- 2 tablespoons capers
- A pinch paprika
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
How To Make Mung Bean Burger With Mushroom and Kale [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Place the sunflower seeds in a food processor and blend until texture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Sauté onion in a pan with olive oil, until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Add sliced mushroom and cook about 5-10 minutes. Add the kale and let it wilt.
- Place the mushroom mixture in a food processor with the rest of ingredients, season and process until combined, but not too smooth.
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into mini burgers. Place on an oven tray and bake at 355°F for 15 minutes, flip and bake for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with a sourdough bun or some fresh vegetables
- Beans - Mung
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving Calories: 84 | Carbs: 6 g | Fat: 5 g | Protein: 4 g | Sodium: 42 mg | Sugar: 1 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile