A perfect combination of cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. With slight notes of cloves and all-spice, these mini-bundt cakes bring all of your favorite winter flavors to the forefront.
Mini Ginger-Spiced Bundt Cakes [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon all-spice
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons ground flax to 6 tablespoons water)
- Mix together your flax egg and set aside to gelatinize.
- In a large bowl whisk together your dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix together your wet ingredients.
- Add to the dry bowl your wet ingredients, the melted oil, and your flax egg.
- Stir to combine, whisk together to add additional air to the batter for leavening.
- Preheat your own to 350°F.
- Spray or flour 6 mini bundt pans (if you don’t have bundt pans you can use one large loaf pan or 6 mini loaf pans / 12 cupcake tins / whatever you have).
- Distribute the batter evenly among the bundt pans - 1/2 cup per pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then remove immediately from the pan to cool on a cooling rack for another 30 minutes.
- Top with your favorite icing, maple cream cheese frosting, or powdered coconut sugar, enjoy!