This maple "mousse" is easy, nutritious, and delicious, and makes a great breakfast or snack.
Maple “Mousse” [Vegan]
- 1 cup thick plain non-dairy yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Fatso Maple almond butter (or regular almond butter)
- 1 tablespoon vegan vanilla protein powder (optional)
- pinch of salt
- Lakanto sugar-free Maple monk fruit sweetener, or pure maple syrup, adjusted to taste
- optional toppings: berries, coconut chips, granola, sugar-free chocolate chips, hemp seeds, a drizzle of almond butter and/or sugar-free Lakanto Maple (or pure maple syrup for non-keto), or toppings of choice
- Put yogurt, almond butter, protein powder, and salt into a medium bowl and “whip” together, just until smooth. Sweeten to taste.
- Serve with your choice of toppings and enjoy!
Maple “Mousse” can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.