This Mango Sticky Rice is so delicious. Warm, sticky, sweet, and slightly salty rice is perfectly paired with sweet fragrant mango. And it all only takes 10 minutes to make it.
Mango Sticky Rice [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 10.6 ounces cooked long grain rice
- 1 can coconut milk
- 6 drops monkfruit extract
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- 1 ripe mango
- Edible flowers and mint, to garnish
To Make the Rice:
- Heat coconut milk with sea salt, sweetener and agar agar in a pot over medium heat while stirring constantly.
- Add to the milk mixture rice and let the rice warm up and absorb the coconut milk for around 2 minutes.
- Divide rice into two plates.
- Top with mango roses, mint and edible flowers.
To Make Mango Rose:
- Peel the mango and slice the mango halves off the pit. Place the mango cut side down and slice it into very thin pieces.
- Form the mango slices into a long snake-like shape, then curl it into a flower shape.