Hot or cold, this soup is great, light and so unique and different from any tomato soup you've ever had. It is a great appetizer or even meal.
Light Tomato Soup [Vegan]
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 medium fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- salt water
- Lightly sauté the garlic and the onion in the oil.
- Add chopped tomatoes and basil leaves.
- Cook until the tomatoes release all the juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spend everything with the magic wand until mashed.
- Add water gradually until desired consistency is achieved.
- Boil for a few more minutes.
- Serve hot or cold and garnish with basil leaves.