Use white beans in place of chickpeas to create a smoother and creamier dip!
Lemony White Bean Dip [Vegan]
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Add beans, lemon juice, and minced garlic to a food processor. Blend while slowly adding extra virgin olive oil. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a bowl, add an extra drizzle of oil and pinch of crushed red pepper flakes.