Lemon is so freaking versatile. Put it in your water for some added flavor. Add it to desserts or savory dishes. Add it to homemade cleaning products. Annnnnnnd as I was experimenting, it even goes with lavender. Like, really goes. Like honey in my tea. Or the jam on my toast. The peanut butter to my chocolate. Like that kinda goes.
Lemon Lavender Truffle Bites [Vegan]
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon culinary lavender
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest and 1 teaspoon for topping
- 2 soft pitted Medjool dates (soak in warm water for 5 minutes to soften)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Blend the cashews in a food processor until they become a cashew meal. Toss in remaining ingredients and process until well combined. Take a heaping tablespoon and roll into a ball in the palms of your hand and place on parchment paper. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes. Top with remaining lemon zest and serve or store in the refrigerator.