This stuffed mushroom recipe is tangy, yet light and great for a quick meal any night.
Lemon, Basil and Tofu Feta Stuffed Mushrooms [Vegan]
- 5 large portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup tofu feta, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ yellow capsicum, diced
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 1 red chili, diced
- Handful of pine nuts
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Pre-heat oven to 200C/400F.
- Mix feta, lemon juice, capsicum, onion and chili in a bowl.
- Place upturned mushroom cups in a lined baking tray, fill with mixture and top with a sprinkle of basil leaves and pine nuts.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until heated through and golden on top.