If you juice regularly, you’ve probably wondered what to do with leftover fruit and vegetable pulp. I feel incredibly guilty for throwing away the leftover pulp. Composting is a great way to utilize it, but all that fruit and veggie goodness is an easy way to add fiber and moisture in dishes. Here is an example of super way to use leftover pulp in your kitchen
Juice Pulp Carrot Cake Balls [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Juice Pulp Carrot Cake Balls [Vegan]
- 2 cups juicing pulp (we juiced, carrots, apple and ginger)
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1/3 cup dried coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raisins or dried fruit of choice
- Hemp seeds, cocoa nibs, or shredded coconut for garnish
How to Prepare Juice Pulp Carrot Cake Balls [Vegan]
- Throw everything except the last ingredients into a food processor and process until well combined
- Roll mixture into bite-sized balls and roll in hemp seeds, cocoa nibs or coconut.
- Store in the freezer.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 1102 | Total Carbs: 291 g | Total Fat: 1 g | Total Protein: 13 g | Total Sodium: 528 g | Total Sugar: 228 g Calculation not including garnish.Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.