After reading the next few lines, you'll never have to wait for the ice cream truck to pass by your window again. These simple Choco Tacos are homemade, super quick to make and taste better than the originals do.
5-Ingredient Choco Tacos [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for 5-Ingredient Choco Tacos [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
How to Prepare 5-Ingredient Choco Tacos [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Warm tortillas in the oven 3-5 minutes, draping them over the oven grates so they take on a 'taco' shape. Lay them over a bookbinding to cool so they retain the shape. Or use pre-shaped taco shells.
- Scoop 2 scoops of ice cream, slightly softened, into each shell and use a spoon to spread the ice cream inside so it's smooth.
- Make your quick chocolate sauce by heating the chocolate chips and coconut oil over a water bath.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over each taco generously. Sprinkle them with crushed nuts or your toppings of choice.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.