You can use either sprouted or cooked chickpeas, depending on your preference. This is delicious with hummus (that's double chickpea flavor!), raw pesto or a sun-dried tomato spread; and you can use it for pizza crust, a raw sandwich or whatever you like. There's endless possibilities here, people.
How to Make Sprouted Chickpea Bread
- 2 cups cooked or sprouted chickpeas
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 3 tablespoons ground flax
- 1/4 cup whole flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1-2 tablespoons tahini
- salt, as needed
- water, as needed
- Put everything in your food processor and process until it comes together.
- Spread onto a dehydrator tray and dehydrate for 4-6 hours, or until crisp, cutting it into pieces and flipping them halfway through. Or you could use your oven at it's lowest temperature.
- Serve with hummus, pesto, nut cheese, or any other spread you like. Enjoy!