Cinnamon, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper are swirled in this delicious and moist bundt cake. This dessert is really simple to make and only requires the ingredients to be mixed, poured into a bundt mould, and then baked for 45 minutes. Top with a sweet and creamy tahini drizzle.
Hot Cross Bundt Cake [Vegan]
For the Cake:
- 1 cup potato flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup flaxseed powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup sugar of choice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ginger spice
- 2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- A pinch of salt
- 2 chia eggs (1 tablespoon ground chia seeds, plus 3 tablespoons water per "egg")
- 1 1/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4–1/3 cup peach purée, or purée of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 1/2–1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup raisins
For the Drizzle:
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 1/3 cup low-fat soy milk
- 4 tablespoons sweetener
- A pinch of salt
To Make the Cake:
- Preheat to 356°F and spray a bundt cake tin with oil. Place in the center of a baking tray.
- Mix wet ingredients, including the sugar and chia eggs.
- Mix dry ingredients in another bowl. Pour wet into dry. Fold in zest and raisins.
- Bake 40–45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool for 30 minutes before flipping upside down and sliding it carefully out of the mould.
- Let it cool completely before pouring on drizzle.
To Make the Drizzle:
- Blend until smooth, then pour over the cake.
Store in refrigerator.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
Wow!!! Really awesome informative blog having great information, I have read it thoroughly and really found nice. I have try this food and so yummy!! Thanks for sharing it here. Keep sharing such a nice food blog. I love to make new food.