Cinnamon, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper are swirled in this delicious and moist bundt cake. This dessert is really simple to make and only requires the ingredients to be mixed, poured into a bundt mould, and then baked for 45 minutes. Top with a sweet and creamy tahini drizzle.
Hot Cross Bundt Cake [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Hot Cross Bundt Cake [Vegan]
For the Cake:
- 1 cup potato flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup flaxseed powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup sugar of choice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ginger spice
- 2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- A pinch of salt
- 2 chia eggs (1 tablespoon ground chia seeds, plus 3 tablespoons water per "egg")
- 1 1/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4–1/3 cup peach purée, or purée of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 1/2–1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup raisins
For the Drizzle:
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 1/3 cup low-fat soy milk
- 4 tablespoons sweetener
- A pinch of salt
How to Prepare Hot Cross Bundt Cake [Vegan]
To Make the Cake:
- Preheat to 356°F and spray a bundt cake tin with oil. Place in the center of a baking tray.
- Mix wet ingredients, including the sugar and chia eggs.
- Mix dry ingredients in another bowl. Pour wet into dry. Fold in zest and raisins.
- Bake 40–45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool for 30 minutes before flipping upside down and sliding it carefully out of the mould.
- Let it cool completely before pouring on drizzle.
To Make the Drizzle:
- Blend until smooth, then pour over the cake.
Store in refrigerator.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.