Valentine’s Day quick and easy treats anybody? Oh yes! This one is – as usual – super healthy. You can truly eat it without any guilt because it’s refined products, gluten and soy free and it doesn’t contain much sugar either. Have it for dessert, snack or as a Valentine’s Day treat, the choice is yours. However you’re planning to enjoy this recipe, I am sure you’ll love it!
Soy-Free Chocolate Dip [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 cup coconut water (125 ml)
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 heaping tablespoon almond butter (or more)
- 1 heaping tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Your favorite sweetener (optional). (If you’ve got a sweet tooth, you can add 1/2 banana or a tablespoon of rice malt syrup, or xylitol, or stevia granules.)
- Place all ingredients in your high speed blender (except the strawberries, obviously) and blend until creamy and well combined.
- Place in the fridge to set or serve with fresh strawberries (or any other fresh fruits) straight-away.
- Spread some of the mixture onto your Valentine’s body (just to see their reaction) and enjoy