A gooey, soft Ginger Molasses Cookie Skillet. What better way to start off this holiday season with a decadent…holiday cookie (but like 5x bigger)? This Gluten-free Ginger Molasses Cookie Skillet is sweetened with coconut sugar, gluten-free, and of course 100% plant-based. Cut a slice, and top with your favorite vegan ice cream.
Gluten-Free Ginger Molasses Cookie Skillet [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Gluten-Free Ginger Molasses Cookie Skillet [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp tapioca or corn starch
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon molasses
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon flaxseed meal + 2 tablespoon water)
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chunks
How to Prepare Gluten-Free Ginger Molasses Cookie Skillet [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees. Grease an 8-inch cake pan or cast-iron skillet.
- Prepare flax egg by whisking together flaxseed meal and water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, starch, baking powder, spices, and salt. In a separate smaller bowl, whisk together the sugar and melted coconut oil. Add in the molasses, flax egg, and non-dairy milk. Pour wet mixture into dry and combine. Fold in the dark chocolate chunks.
- Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan or skillet. Sprinkle over a few more chocolate chunks if desired. Bake for 20 minutes until light golden brown. Top with your favorite vegan ice cream and enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.