A holiday inspired chia pudding recipe that's healthy, vegan and gluten-free. Enjoy this Gingerbread Chia Pudding for breakfast or snack time, and feel festive with this healthy treat.
Gingerbread Chia Pudding [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds, for topping
- cacao nibs, to sprinkle
- coconut flakes, to sprinkle
- In a bowl combine chia seeds, ground ginger, and cinnamon. Pour in almond milk and maple syrup. Whisk to combine. Let sit for 5 minutes and whisk again to remove any clumps. Cover and place in fridge for at least 30 minutes to set (the longer you wait the thicker it will become. See notes below).
- Remove chia pudding from the fridge and whisk again. Pour into two cups and top with pomegranate seeds. Sprinkle with cacao nibs and coconut flakes.