Since avocados are nature’s butter why not let them make your homemade vegan cream cheese more luxurious? I combined them with a thick cashew cream to add some heft and added in my favorite garlic herb combination. You can use the base and make your favorite flavor like walnut agave, olive or strawberry.
Garlic Herb Avocado Cashew Cream Cheese [Vegan ]
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic or 1 minced clove
- Salt, to taste
- Soak the cashew in the water overnight or at least 2 hours.
- Drain off any leftover water that was not absorbed by the cashews. Add the drained cashews, avocado, lemon juice, Italian seasonings, and garlic into a blender.
- Blend until smooth, stop and scrape down the sides and repeat until the mixture is smooth.