Finally, a crab cake anyone can enjoy! These veggie crab cakes are deliciously simple to make and taste better than the real thing. Perfect on top of a salad, dipped in your favorite sauce, or added to a wrap.
Fried Hearts of Palm ‘Crab’ Cakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 can of hearts of palm
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 green onion stalk
- 1/4 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon old bay spice
- 1/4 cup gluten-free bread crumb flakes
- Put everything in the food processor expect the bread crumb flakes.
- Pulse until everything is sticking together. You can pinch the mixture with your fingers to see if it holds together.
- Form 2 patties. Press each patty into bread crumb flakes.
- Fry in heated oil until golden.