Be prepared to indulge. Although, it may be hard to stop! For anyone with a sweet tooth and for anyone following a vegan diet, you may agree with me in that finding vegan truffles is no easy task. I’m not talking Oreo’s or Twizzler’s or any treats that are loaded with processed ingredients. I’m talking natural ingredients that we can feel good about. Right?! Luckily, this can easily be fixed with four simple ingredients. You probably have them already too. That’s all you need for these Vegan Truffles. They're SO simple.
4 Ingredient Chocolate Caramel Truffles [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for 4 Ingredient Chocolate Caramel Truffles [Vegan]
- 2 cups Medjool dates (soft and gooey)
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seed butter (or any nut butter)
- sea salt, to taste (for sprinkling; optional)
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
How to Prepare 4 Ingredient Chocolate Caramel Truffles [Vegan]
- If your medjool dates are not soft, soak them in warm water for 15 minutes and drain.
- Blend the dates in a food processor or high-speed blender, pulsing until it turns into a caramel-like mixture.
- Add the sunflower seed butter and pulse until well combined.
- On a piece of parchment paper, scoop out the "date caramel" truffles with a tablespoon. You will have between 10-12 truffle balls. Sprinkle each truffle with a bit of sea salt (optional).
- Place in the freezer for 30-45 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, melt the vegan chocolate chips.
- Once the truffles are set, remove from the freezer and drench them in melted chocolate with a spoon. Freeze again for 5 minutes and allow the chocolate to set.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.