This might be the easiest cake recipe in the world. Just throw all the ingredients in a blender, pour the batter into a pan, bake for a few minutes and presto: you've got cake! Seriously good cake, too – chocolatey and peanutty and amazingly scrumptious!
Flourless Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cake [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 6 dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch round springform pan and set aside.
- In a blender, combine the nuts and sugar, blend until combined. Add the dates, milk, water, baking powder, and peanut butter. Blend until mixtures starts to become smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the blender and add the vanilla extract, cocoa powder, and chopped chocolate. Blend until batter is completely smooth and combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared springform pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until the center of the cake is set (doesn't jiggle with pan is moved) and edges are baked. Cool for at least an hour before serving.