Garlic knots are amazing. They're pretty much deconstructed pizza without the cheese. These are just like regular knots – fluffy, savory, delicious – except they also have a touch of rosemary. Don't forget the marinara sauce!
Easy Rosemary Garlic Knots [Vegan]
- 1 batch of store-bought pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- A dash of salt and pepper
- Flour, for dusting surface
- Marinara sauce, for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 420°F.
- On a floured surface, roll out pizza dough, working edges until dough is spread to be about 1/4-inch thick.
- Using a pizza slicer, slice rolled out dough in half. Slice halves into 1 1/2-inch strips.
- Gently pick up strips and tie into loose knots. Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake knots on 2nd to top rack in oven for 15 minutes or until they have browned on the top.
- While knots are baking, mix together all garlic rosemary butter ingredients together and set aside.
- Take knots out from oven. Toss with garlic rosemary butter in large bowl. Serve with marinara sauce.