This Easy Peanut Butter Banana Oats Smoothie recipe is a delicious and simple way to enjoy a quick, easy breakfast while gaining awesome health benefits from the simple ingredients that marry so well together, creating a powerful kick of flavor. This smoothie is the perfect meal option for the entire family. All Vegan ingredients. Nut-free and Gluten-free options available.
Easy Peanut Butter Banana Oats Smoothie [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Easy Peanut Butter Banana Oats Smoothie [Vegan]
- 2 large organic bananas, frozen (See Notes!)
- 1 cup almond milk (You can use your fave plant-based milk!)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats, gluten-free if preferred!
- 2-3 tablespoons peanut butter, Vegan-approved!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed meal
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric (See Notes!)
- 1-2 Ice cubes, if needed!
How to Prepare Easy Peanut Butter Banana Oats Smoothie [Vegan]
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender (adding the frozen bananas, then the rest following) and blend until smooth.
- Adjust the amount of milk, depending on desired consistency, adding 1 Tbsp more at a time, if needed.
- To serve—grab one or two prepared glass(es) and pour smoothie into each and grabbing a straw. Top with banana slices and a dollop of peanut butter.
- Sip and enjoy!
STORAGE: Store any leftovers in the refrigerator, tightly sealed or in a covered mason jar, ensuring that you drink it within the same day for best taste and consistency. NUT BUTTER: If preferred, you can always substitute peanut butter with Almond butter, SunButter (perfect for allergy-free needs!), Tahini (Sesame Seed Butter), Hazelnut Butter, etc. SWEETENER: Instead of using maple syrup or Agave, you can ensure that Bananas are well ripened to create more of a sweetness. TURMERIC: While adding turmeric is optional, it definitely has benefits: powerful medicinal properties, natural anti-inflammatory ingredient, increases antioxidant activity in the body, and more. FROZEN BANANAS: After peeling + slicing bananas, be sure to store them in a freezer-friendly zip loc or container and freeze for about 2-3 hours (minimum); the longer the better.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.