These little raw vegan blueberry cheesecakes are a creamy and delicious dessert you can put together very quickly. You don't have to soak cashews overnight to make these sweet treats; the filling is made from vegan cream cheese, cashew butter, and almond butter, delicately sweetened with maple syrup. This is a healthier take on dessert which you could probably eat for breakfast! Add your preferred fruit to this – strawberry, raspberry, lemon, and mango would all work in this recipe.
Easy Mini Raw Blueberry Cheesecakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Base:
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 raw almonds
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
For the Filling:
- 3 tablespoons vegan cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple or agave syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Make the base by putting the nuts and dates in a food processor and blending until nice and sticky.
- Press about a tablespoon of base ingredients into a greased muffin tray.
- For the filling, put everything into the food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add about a tablespoon of filling on top of the base and place in the freezer to set.
- Once set, top with blueberries and any other berries and a drizzle of maple if you like it sweet.
You could add strawberries, raspberries, mango, or lemon instead of blueberries for a similar result.