Green veggies, crunchy quinoa, and a creamy, dairy-free sauce make this savory casserole a new comfort food favorite. Make this casserole at the start of your week and you'll have a week-worth of dinner! Best of all, this recipe only requires one-pot meaning it's an easy make and an easy clean up.
Easy Green Casserole [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Easy Green Casserole [Vegan]
For the Casserole:
- 3 cups chopped kale, packed
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
For the Sauce:
- 1 15-ounce can whole coconut milk
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans, drained
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- A pinch of cayenne (optional)
How to Prepare Easy Green Casserole [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook the quinoa according to the directions on the package.
- While the quinoa is cooking, add the sauce ingredients to a blender and process until well-combined.
- Grease a casserole pan. In a large bowl, mix the kale, quinoa, broccoli, and onion. Add to the casserole pan.
- Pour the sauce over the ingredients evenly and bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 2195 | Total Carbs: 268 g | Total Fat: 86 g | Total Protein: 89 g | Total Sodium: 1862 g | Total Sugar: 14 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.